Do Ankhen Barah Haath

 This is one of best cult classic movie by V. Shantaram Ji. This movie is an emotional journey, it shows that humanity is above all other things.

According to story of this movie, there is 6 killers who sent for life long prison sentence. Most of writer will try to justify there killing. But, this movie tells that if you are wrost in your life, you can change. 

This movie is must watch for human behaviour. If I got a chance I will try and make a remake of this movie with its values intact....

This one the best movies ever created which teaches the value of trust and how it can help to remould even the worst people to turn back to good! I've watched this movie hardly 2-3 times and I always await the day it'll air on TV again but sadly it hasn't been aired for many years now. People younger than me and many of my peers are missing out on this timeless masterpiece.

Probably the best movie i have ever seen in my life. The best part is v shantaram sir's acting. He did the stunts with the animals in real. Amazing songs the end will definitely make people cry. The story in some or the other way inspired me. I totally loved the movie.




You have to wait 1 seconds.